Your satisfaction is always our top priority, and protecting your privacy is an essential part of our job. We therefore collect, process, and use your data only under the principles described below and in compliance with the applicable data protection laws, especially the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We process the personal data of various people in connection with the presentation and marketing of our goods. These people include the following in particular:
- Visitors to our Site
- Customers on our Online Store
- Subscribers to our newsletter
- Participants in our customer loyalty program
- Subscribers to our e-mail marketing
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect information about your device, including your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (arranging for shipping and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We collect the Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address). And more generally, this data helps improve and optimize our Site; for example, to generate analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site and assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Information about the processing of personal data of participants in the customer loyalty scheme
We have a customer loyalty program ("Customer Loyalty Program"). In connection with the work of the Customer Loyalty Program, we process the personal data of the participants of the Customer Loyalty Program. When registering a personal account on our website’s server line store, customers can provide their data for registration in the Customer Loyalty Program. This personal data is stored in the customer database for the further provision of services to the Customer. The loyalty scheme is described in the Loyalty program section.
You have the right to change, delete or update your data. If you have consented to receive newsletters when joining the loyalty program, we will send you information concerning store news, special offers, and discounts.
You have the right to unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can click or tap on the corresponding button at the newsletter’s end or contact us via email at email@example.com.
Accurate data regarding the customer’s birthday, you have the right to use the discount within two weeks when you have a birthday for a one-time purchase.
- Information about the processing of personal data of users of our customer service
On the Site, we provide contact you through our customer service via a contact form or chat. Furthermore, we offer you contact our customer service by phone or e-mail. We process the information you provide to our customer service to process your inquiry, such as questions about an order. Additionally, we might store the data as evidence for filing, exercising, or defending against legal claims or complying with statutory storage obligations, especially those imposed by tax and commercial law.
Where necessary to process your inquiry, we shall also use any other information we might already have in connection with your orders in the online shop or your participation in our Customer Loyalty Program.
- Information about the processing of personal data of subscribers to our e-mail newsletter
You can subscribe to our e-mail newsletter on the Site. The newsletter provides to subscribe to our newsletter on social networks such as Facebook and Instagram directly.
Through your orders from our Online Store or as part of our Loyalty Program preferences, we can precisely tailor the newsletter’s content (where we have such data) to you (e.g., based on your purchase history). Suppose you have consented to marketing in our data privacy and cookie settings in addition to your newsletter subscription. In that case, you will add even more customized content to the newsletter (e.g., about products in your basket or which we recommend based on the product category you viewed most recently).
When you subscribe to the newsletter, certain information such as your e-mail address shall be collected. We process this information to confirm your subscription and to deliver the newsletter. Additionally, we shall store this information to serve as evidence for filing, exercising, or defending against legal claims. If you also participate in customer surveys, we shall process the data collected through the study for market research purposes.
When you use the form on the Site to subscribe to and unsubscribe from our newsletter, the browser you are using on your device will send specific information such as your IP address to our website’s server for technical reasons. We shall process this information to provide the form on the website to subscribe to and unsubscribe from our newsletter.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- Use of marketing technology and advertising networks (using marketing cookies)
If you have consented to marketing purposes in the data privacy and cookie settings, we shall use marketing technology from various providers for the following purposes:
- Evaluation of user actions (conversion tracking), segmentation of visitors, and evaluation of campaign performance
- Strategic targeting of users of the Site for advertising purposes (retargeting), including settling accounts with our retargeting partners for ad placement
- The participation of our website in various advertising networks (affiliate networks) to advertise our products in the most effective way possible, including displaying personalized, interest-based adverts and paying for the advertising campaigns with our promotional partners
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of our Facebook/Instagram adverts and creation of target groups for our Facebook adverts using the Facebook pixel
- Use of web analytics technologies (using analytics cookies)
If you have consented to analytical purposes in the data privacy and cookie settings, we shall use web analytics technologies for the following purpose:
- To improve the website, including through A/B testing (a comparison of user behavior on different versions of our website)
- to reach website targets more effectively (e.g., increase the number of page views)
- to calculate the remuneration of advertising partners (affiliates) we use the web analytics technologies Google Analytics
- Use of personalization technologies (use of personalization cookies)
We shall use web analytics technologies for personalized advertising content or marketing communications if you have consented to personalization purposes in the cookie settings. We believe it may be of interest to you.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising include opt-out links from whichever services being used.
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when seeing a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, suppose you are a European resident. In that case, we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Please note that your information will be transferred outside Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Please, contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide you with your data deleting within 1 (one) month.
Upon closing a customer account with the online store, personal data are deleted unless such data need to be retained to bookkeep or resolve consumer complaints. If the purchase were made from the online store without a customer account, the purchase history would be kept for 3 (three) years. In cases of disputes related to payments and consumer complaints, personal data are retained until the claim is satisfied or the limitation period has passed (after three years). Personal data which are necessary for the provision of bookkeeping services are retained for seven years.
Any disputes which are related to the processing of personal data will be resolved with our customer support.
The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate email@example.com.