How to clean and care for leather
• Keep leather supple and conditioned with a specialist leather balm. Apply a small amount with a cloth and buff gently.
• Hang leather garments to ventilate between wears, avoiding direct sunlight.
• Wooden shoe trees help keep the shape and slow down the creasing that happens with wear.
• When travelling and storing, roll leather garments to avoid fold creases.
• Softer leathers can scratch! Be careful with sharp items like keys.
The benefits of leather:
Leather is made from a tanned hide. It comes in many forms, from butter-soft leathers to hard-wearing ones. Leather is resistant to damage ‐ though the softer the leather the easier it may scratch. With time and wear, leather items will develop a patina and unique character.